Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Well, dinner of 3 hot dog buns where 2 are consisted of hot dog and one with salami. First time buying salami here. I also bought smoke salmon also for the first time in my life and i also tried pig blood here for the first time. There is man first time here. I had to learn how to use and buy a financial calculator for the first time for the sake of the exam where other calculators are not allowed except BA II plus financial calculator. Just what the hell is this rule. Luckily, a course mate of mine, Linda managed to buy from Singapore and ship over at a cost of 61 including shipping. At least we do not have to spent at least 90 to get one here. The prices here for electronics, stationery, transportation, meat, vegetable and books are extortionate high. I miss the cheap stuffs back in Singapore.

For the first time in my life, i also found something that i am interested in. Business Finance. However, i got no interest to study into depth. After all, it is studies. I do not like the feeling of studying for the sake of studying.

I also watch the video they did for yiting birthday. I really laughing and emoing as i watch it. I really miss you guys and glad to see you all virtually! Haha. Really really happy!

=) =) =)

It made my day after a bad paper. LOL. Well, it is over. =)


signing off... audrey at 2:27 AM